I am super excited to tell you that in 2012 we will have monthly meetings! We have the building every third Tuesday of the month. There are so many things we need to be learning, this will give us the perfect opportunity! It will also help us develop our friendships quicker, because we will see each other more often! Hope to see you there!



Sunday, October 2, 2011

Gifts-in-a-jar Orange Creamsicle Drink Mix




Orange Creamsicle Drink Mix

2 3.4-ounce pkg vanilla instant pudding
1 C sugar-sweetened orange drink mix
1/4 C sugar-sweetened lemonade mix
Mix together place in a well sealed jar.

On tag;

2 tbs drink mix to 1 cup cold water, can add ice if you like.

I saw this recipe in a magazine, it looked great and sounded great, so I tried it. I only made half of the recipe. We didn't love it, but it does taste like an orange creamsicle. I wondered if we would have liked it better blended with a lot of ice.

No comments:

Post a Comment