I am super excited to tell you that in 2012 we will have monthly meetings! We have the building every third Tuesday of the month. There are so many things we need to be learning, this will give us the perfect opportunity! It will also help us develop our friendships quicker, because we will see each other more often! Hope to see you there!



Monday, October 17, 2011

Gifts-in-a-jar White Christmas Bars

These are sooooo good!

White Christmas Bars

1 C bisquick
1/2 C brown sugar
1 C bisquick
1/2 C brown sugar
1/2 C sliced almonds, toasted (very important)
1/2 C vanilla chips (in the jar above I had to add more chips to fill it completely)

Layer in order given, remembering to press down well on your brown sugar layers.


On Tag:

Stir in 1/2 C butter or margarine melted (and cooled I melted my vanilla chips the first time), add 1 egg, and 1 tsp almond extract. Bake in a 9x13 pan @350 for 20 to 25 minutes.


My family loved these so much that Mike banned me from making any more!:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment