I am super excited to tell you that in 2012 we will have monthly meetings! We have the building every third Tuesday of the month. There are so many things we need to be learning, this will give us the perfect opportunity! It will also help us develop our friendships quicker, because we will see each other more often! Hope to see you there!



Monday, October 10, 2011

White Chocolate Christmas Popcorn .....

 This is a yummy popcorn recipe I got from a friend, with Christmas colored candies added. You could also make it and add dried cranberries and cashews instead of the candies.
 White Chocolate Christmas Popcorn

White Chocolate Popcorn
Krista Macarthur

1/2 cup popcorn kernels
1 cup melted white dipping chocolate

Pop the popcorn, then add melted chocolate and mix until all popcorn is covered. Spread popcorn out onto wax paper and let dry (about 10 minutes). Enjoy!

After I made the popcorn I added the Christmas M&M's. I could only find Christmas colors in the baking isle. Also I bought red and green gummy bears. In September that was all the Christmas candy I could fine. Then somebody in my house ate most of the green gummy bears and all of the red ones! The popcorn would have been prettier with more color to it!

 I loved the idea of gifts in a cone also.

No comments:

Post a Comment