I am super excited to tell you that in 2012 we will have monthly meetings! We have the building every third Tuesday of the month. There are so many things we need to be learning, this will give us the perfect opportunity! It will also help us develop our friendships quicker, because we will see each other more often! Hope to see you there!



Monday, October 10, 2011

Ward Fall Carnival.....

We had a very fun ward carnival and I only took a few pictures, I wish I would have taken more.
 Relief Society was in charge of a cake walk, so we had lot's of sweet ladies kick in and make cakes and cupcakes.

 Loved the Ghost cake! the sweet thing is the sister that made that one, her daughter won the first cake and picked the one her mom brought. so they had fun and got to take their cake home. they were so happy!


 They played games through the building and got a ticket for each game. then they could go into this little store and buy something with it.
 There was way to much chili and soup! I got a yummy one, I knew when I saw it, that it would hit the spot. but as I walked down there were so many others that looked amazing. To many choices!!!
 I love that they put up a huge slide and bouncy castle, that was awesome!



 I only took 1 picture of the cake walk. I missed so much. But I was sort of busy and didn't think to take any! It was a great party!  I almost for got Julie Steuart with the help of LaDaune Vonk transformed the Relief Society Room into an Enchanted Forrest it was beautiful! then the Relief society President and Secretary were out of town, but Denece Stillings came and stayed in the cake walk room the entire time working hard! Thanks so much awesome ladies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment